Gender : Male
Years of Experience : 14
Dr. Ankur Singhal is a diligent Orthopaedic Surgeon with empathy towards patients who believes in personalized care and full satisfaction of the patient.
He has done his M.B.B.S from L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut. Then he pursued his Post graduation.. M.S. Orthopaedics from R.G.U.H.S. Karnataka in 2007 wherein he was selected as a GOLD MEDALLIST.
After completing the Post-graduation, he did three years of Senior Residency in reputed Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital in Delhi and gained vast experience in the most difficult cases. He is currently doing private practice from 2010 and is associated with big hospitals like Fortis (Noida), Indo-gulf Hospital(Noida), Jeevan Anmol Hospital(New Delhi),Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital ( Vaishali), Aarogya Hospital (Vaishali) and Shanti Gopal hospital in Indirapuram.
- MS - Orthopaedics - Sri Devaraj Urs medical College, Bangalore University, 2007
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) - University of California, San Francisco, USA, 2008
- MBBS - Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, 2002
- 2007 – 2008 - Resident Doctor at Apollo hospital,Noida, Noida
- 2008 – 2010 - Senior Resident at Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi
- 2010 – 2015 - senior consultant at Fortis Hospital, Noida
- 2010 – 2015 - senior consultant at Indogulf Hospital, Noida
- 2010 – 2015 - senior consultant at Jeevan Anmol Hospital, Delhi
- 2010 – 2015 - senior consultant at Ortho and Gynae Clinic, Ghaziabad
Awards & Recognition
- ATLS, U.S.A - 2010
- GOLD MEDALLIST - 2007
- BEST ORTHOPAEDIC PAPER PRESENTATION IN RGUHS - 2006